The SystemicLogic architecture offering is shaped around various aspects relating to the concept of “Enterprise Architecture”. It investigates the fundamental organisation of the enterprise system, exploiting the various entities within the enterprise and how they relate to and impact each other. Our focus considers various entities and methods for managing abstraction, ultimately supporting business to technology related stakeholder understanding. Our architecture offering provides insight into the construction and implementation of an architecture framework that covers the entire enterprise scope.
Architecture is not just a technical concept. We believe that architecture as a discipline is applicable in areas such as organisational structure, process, information and technology. Our approach provides a more holistic view on all the components of enterprise architecture, to ensure comprehensive coverage and benefits with practical balance.
Our focus on architecture is based on application in industry in collaboration with key clients. We combine both conventional and thought leading architecture techniques and apply them in environments that makes business sense. Our enterprise architecture roadmap, health assessments, SOA migration path, SOA governance and information ontology solutions provide a comprehensive portfolio of offerings aimed at closing the gaps in your area of focus.
Our Experience Portfolio…
Our architecture experience portfolio includes:
- Definition and development of architecture assessments – development of people, process, architecture, technology and information assessments across industries
- Business-architecture – formulation of business models, legislation and financial architecture across industry sectors
- Organisational architecture – formulation and design of hybrid models and migration paths for centralised and decentralised organisations
- Technology architecture – development of technology architecture frameworks and solution design for financial sectors that span infrastructure-,application- and systems architecture
- Process architecture – development of process modes, metrics and enterprise integration models
- Information architecture and management – development of an information ontology and decision models for operational environments
- System and architecture health assessments – the assessment of business & IT alignment using decision models with vital criteria
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) – applied research in collaboration with international organisations that explore techniques, readiness assessments and change management